Skip to content

WizNet Ethernet Testing

2009 February 9

Successfully tested the WizNet ethernet module.  First, I loaded the WebClient Arduino code; video here.  This worked fine, so I added a “connected” LED and “connect” switch, which caused problems because I wasn’t using a voltage dividing resistor to ground, so I enabled the Arduino’s internal pull-up resistor and changed the code around.

For kicks, I went ahead and tried the WebServer code too—video here.  Worked great!

Related Posts:


No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS